It’s Sunday night and another week looms large.
1. It’s been so long since I’ve been anywhere, and there are no trips on the horizon. I love to fly. Here are some hotels and cabins that have been made out of airplanes.
2. A friend of mine is experimenting with the idea of standing more than sitting during the day, including working at a standing desk. Here’s an Infographic that shows the dangers of sitting all day. Interesting stuff.
3. This weekend was the Orphan Summit in Louisville, KY. I enjoyed reading Noel Piper’s posts from those meetings. Here’s a site that sells items to benefit the Mercy House, a maternity home in Kenya.
4. I enjoy strange places–visiting the out of the ordinary spots. Here’s a fascinating video on the Salton Sea.
5. Last…I loved this video of Paul Simon inviting a fan in the audience on stage to play and sing “Duncan” after she yelled out that she had learned to play guitar from that song.