Tomorrow I start a new job officially. I am praying for sleep soon. 5 AM comes very early.
1. I love bonsai trees. Always have. Here’s a site that features 15 absolutely amazing Bonsai Trees. I can’t even keep the stupid rose bush alive in my front yard. My girl told me tonight…”Mom, I think you are supposed to water it.” Hmm.
2. I’ve been a bit OCD for the past couple of weeks about productivity. So naturally I appreciated this post of 100 Web Apps, many of them designed to assist with productivity. Now if I’d get my lazy bum off the internet looking for apps to help me be more productive and actually be productive……
3. There have been some great deals of books for the Kindle this week. Here’s a helpful post that shows how a person can find free or very low costing Christian books from trusted publishers. Finding Free Christian Books
4. Nerd Alert: I enjoyed—really I did–this post on the em dash–you know, those two dashes that writers will put in between their thoughts?–not that I over use them or anything–just saying–The Case Against the Em Dash
5. Lastly, remember the exuberance of learning to ride your bike? The sense of Accomplishment? It’s all captured here in this wise advice from this new bike rider….Thumbs Up for Rock and Roll!