I’m not feeling too great tonight, but a few geeky and funny posts are always good medicine:
1. Another great grammar story from NPR–this time about the Oxford Comma.
2. Bizarre places I would love to travel to and see sometime before I die.
3. My oldest son lives Asperger’s syndrome, which is on he autism spectrum. When he settles down and draws, sometimes he can put incredible focus into his work, even obsessing over the details for hours. I really appreciated this artwork done by autistic children.
4. Here is video of one of my most favorite places on this planet, the Keck Observatory on Mauna Kea.
5. Finally, there is nothing better than excellently executed improv. Check out the looks on these kid’s faces when they find themselves in the middle of a Carousel Horse Race.