Here’s some interesting links I came across this week:
1. A First Grade teacher asked her students to complete some well-known proverbs and sayings. They were given the first half of the proverb, and then they were to complete the sentence. The results were fantastic–find them HERE. I can’t pick out my favorite…..
2. Found an interesting site called “The Book List”. I’ve not explored it much, but it seems to offer a list of excellent books, that you can then click on and be presented with study questions to use while reading that book. Great idea, wish I had thought of it!
3. National Geographic presented a gut-wrenching article about Child Bride’s. This should not be. Read it in order to educate yourself and to be aware of this heartbreaking practice.
4. I LOVE these unique beds to sleep in. I would have absolutely LOVED having the Story Book Bed to sleep and play in, amazing!
5. Video of the week…..a treatise on Leadership with a hysterical dancing guy