Here are your links for today 🙂 :
1. Check out this amazing list of 75 astonishing things that happen at conversion. This is the most comprehensive and scripturally sound explanation that I have ever found. I plan on printing it up and using it for my study time; studying one aspect at a time.
2. Sometimes I find myself in need of a nap, but am always concerned it will make it harder to be productive after the nap than before. The Wall Street Journal examines The Perfect Nap: Sleeping is a Mix of Art and Science.
3. 22 Words brings us a clip today of a young pre-teen who is unexpectedly honest in response to a drill sergeant. It’s a heartbreaking moment, but it is a good reminder that there are hundreds of father-less kids that need a strong mentor in their lives.
4. Tim Challies presents us with “New and Notable Books” that have recently been published. I’m particularly interested in the one about C.S. Lewis, of course.
5. After reaching 100,000 followers on Twitter, Ed Stetzer provides us with 10 Things he has learned from Twitter.