Links for this first Friday in September:
1. Is Anyone Sad for Ariel Castro? That’s a tough question, yet something I seriously think we need to ask ourselves.
2. Take a look at these 20 Odd Things Confiscated from Airports. Some people just aren’t very bright.
3. Need more brain cells? The BBC reports that scientists believe that sleep replenishes a type of brain cell.
4. Justin Taylor shares an interesting developing program for book buyers and Kindle owners.
5. What would you do if a skyscraper was melting your car?