My crew and I have worked hard all day—laundry, housework, grocery shopping and yardwork. Then ice cream. Love Ice Cream.
1. I love fireflies. After ice cream tonight, we went out and caught fireflies. It seems to me that there are less fireflies than there used to be–I think I remember reading an article somewhere that they are starting to thin out due to light pollution. But I also read this article about a place in TN where they are plentiful–and amazing. Check it out HERE.
2. Here are some amazing WildLife Photography Winning Pictures I particularly like the bald eagle picture.
3. Anyone who truly knows me, knows that I love Sesame street. Particularly Grover. I can’t fall asleep without making sure my Grover is on the pillow next to me. So I love any and all posts about Sesame street, and found this post at 22Words of “Before and After Pictures” of Elmo and Grover to be very funny.
4. I was hugely inspired by this story of a woman who has lost over 300 pounds through diet and lots of hard work. She’s amazing.
5. Loved, Loved, Loved this illustrated quote from Mark Twain about the types of people he invites to a pre-publishing reading of his work.