I can’t sit up long to write, but I was challenged by Tim Challies post about blogging every day. (I’d link to it but can not right now). So here is a short entry for today.
1. First and foremost, I can not let myself get rundown the way I have over the past month.
2. Exercise and nutrition need a serious overhaul in my life.
3. Getting out of my routine of early, early morning prayer and study creates a vacuum in my spiritual life.
4. Even when God seems silent, I can take a short Psalm and turn the words over and over in my mind, to try to settle my soul down.
5. Being a single mom and being this sick wrecks havoc in the household, even when the children try to be helpful. There is no one else. It will take so long to dig out of he hole of responsibilities that I have waiting for me once I can even marginally function again.
6. Being a single mom and being this sick is isolating. I missed being with my church family today. I missed getting to help lead worship today. I missed getting to see Tim perform at his Drama competition yesterday(where they took 1st place in their division)
I don’t post these as whines, though they may sound like it. But I post them in hopes that my readers will pray for me and my crew.
Ok, that’s it for now. Whew.